Thank you for your interest in Hidden Pines Ranch Day Camp
We are gearing up for a safe and healthy summer. We have been actively collaborating with the Minnesota Health Department, the American Camp Association, industry experts, medical professions and camps across the country to determine the best path forward for our summer programming. The health and safety of our campers, their families, our staff and community at large is our priority. We will continue to update health and safety information as we plan for our upcoming season.
Registration for our 2021 summer day camp sessions will open in the following phases:
- Monday, January 25th, 8am: 2-8 week families with existing credit rollover from 2020
- Wednesday, January 27th, 8am : 2-8 week families without a credit rollover from 2020
- Monday, February 1st, 8am: Mini Camp families with existing credit rollover from 2020
- Wednesday, February 3rd, 8am: Mini Camp families without a credit from 2020
- Monday, February 8th, 8am: New Family Registration
Helpful Registration Information for New Families:
The registration portal will open Monday, February 8th at 8am for families new to Hidden Pines Ranch. At that time, the registration tab you clicked to access this page will bring you directly to our enrollment form. Please visit our Program Page for current session availability updates once our returning family registration has opened on January 25th.
Here are helpful tips, FAQ’s, and details to assist in making registration as seamless as possible for you:
- You will be required to upload a photo of your child for their registration. Please have a photo ready.
- We accept credit cards (Discover, Visa or MasterCard only) or ACH bank transfers. Families paying by ACH transfer will receive a 2% discount on their final balance. Please consider what you’d like to utilize and have your information ready.
- All registrations require a deposit of $300, with the exception of campers registering for the Mini Camp only. Mini Camp tuition must be paid in full at the time your registration is confirmed.
- You will not be charged your deposit until your registration is confirmed.
- Remember to register for the grade your campers will be entering in the Fall, not the grade they are in currently.
- Once you enroll, you will immediately receive a notification that it was received. A second email will be sent once we have confirmed the enrollment. If the program you wish to register for is full, you will be sent an email notifying you that you are on the waiting list.
- For a step by step guide please view the Loom tutorial below
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or all 651-430-1282 for more information.