COVID-19 Updates

We are currently navigating new guidance and information as it is released for summer day camps.  We hope to receive guidelines from the American Camp Association in the next few days. Our team will then review the required guidelines for social distancing outlined by the MN Health Department, CDC and the American Camp Association to determine if we are able to provide our programming under these restrictions.  

In the meantime we have made the difficult decision to cancel our Mini Camp session, June 10th-12th.  All currently registered Mini Camp families will receive an email in the coming week with refund information.

updated 5/15/20